Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

lucyjay posted a comment on Wednesday 10th October 2007 12:12pm

I really like this drug-free Anne. I hope that Darcy will be able to use the will to get Anne in charge of her own inheritance. Lady Catherine is so bad! I love that!! Thanks for the lovely new chapter.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 8th October 2007 2:55pm

Very, very nicely done! You do such a great job stylistically of making things flow as if she had written them herself. Especially with this chapter...

Tink Cook posted a comment on Sunday 7th October 2007 9:58am

Another great chapter. I am anxious to find out what will happen with the will and to see what happens at the dinner at the Matlocks.

I wonder if Lady C will make an appearance at Lord and Lady Matlock. ( I always call them that)

You are a wonderful writer and manage to keep me on the edge until the next chapter.

Please post more soon and also more "Lasting Impressions"!

Sophia posted a comment on Saturday 15th September 2007 7:36am

Great story. I stumbled across it from the JA fic index and am so glad that it did. Very well written and entertaining. Looking forward to updates, hopefully soon :).

Susan posted a comment on Sunday 9th September 2007 3:53pm

This is a wonderful story. I can't wait for more, but I was wondering about Bingley. When is he coming into the picture? I hope you can update soon.

lucyjay posted a comment on Sunday 9th September 2007 9:12am

I love thinking that Wickham was immediately conscripted into the military once he got to America. That was perfect. Georgiana & Anne will enjoy becoming closer as cousins. What a nice chapter!

marie posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 2:52pm

Your stories are so well written. Just wonderful and I cannot wait for more. Thanks for sharing them.

Sandra Leonie posted a comment on Wednesday 29th August 2007 8:11pm

Pamela,
another excellent chapter.
I did enjoy Darcy & Elizabeth's meeting with Mr Bennet, and his acceptance of their engagement and it's circumstances.
Dear Ann & Georgiana - I look forward to their mutual sisterhood - something I think both of them need.
Are we onto the wedding next??????LOL

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 12:31pm

Wonderful chapter, as always.
Love how Wickham 'gets his', as it were...

Tink posted a comment on Tuesday 28th August 2007 5:13am

Thanks for Another great chapter, but; now I can't wait till the next one. I hope you post it soon.

Love all your stories. You should keep on writing P&P fiction. You do it so well.

Sandra Leonie posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2007 7:01pm

Four fabulous chapters.
How will Mr Bennet react - I look forward to finding out.
I love D&E's growing relationship - who would have known the love they now feel for eachother......

lucyjay posted a comment on Thursday 9th August 2007 11:08am

I loved having Mr. B catch Darcy resting his head on her lap. I am sure he will having something scathing to say about that.

Tink posted a comment on Tuesday 7th August 2007 5:16am

Very good chapter but boy!...did you leave it at a very awkward point.

I like the way you brought in the problem with Ann's health. I hope her uncle will be called in to side with Darcy and everyone else. I can't wait to find out what Lady C's take is on all of this. Did she know.... or didn't she? I'm thinking she did. As overbearing as she is she probably just needed someone to control.

Can't wait until the next installment.

kristinhd posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2007 12:27pm

I enjoyed this chapter and can't wait to see Mr. Bennet's reactions. Thanks for sharing.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 5th August 2007 2:00pm

Poor Anne!
And I'm anxious to read more about Mr. Bennet. Gotta love him!
One serious nitpick (structurally-speaking) in the line about forgoing a formal dinner in lieu of an informal supper...this makes NO sense...s/b in favor of rather than in lieu of (which is a synonym for forgoing, really)...

Aaran St Vines replied:

Thanks for catching that. It's been corrected.

Tarkas posted a comment on Sunday 5th August 2007 8:32am

Trust Mr B to mak an entrance like that... [g]

Another excellent chapter, Madam Author, with lots of delightful characterisation. Colonel Fitzwilliam is becoming something of an enigma with his reactions to Anne's "illness"; despite his intentions, I can see him being caught by the "arts and allurements" of his utterly artless cousin -- or not, as the case may be. Whatever you may intend, that part of the story could go either way from here.

Meantime, E&D have to deal with a worried, and therefore likely to be querulous, Mr Bennet. I look forward to lots of verbal fencing in the next chapter as Darcy tries to establish both his bona fides as a husband for Lizzie and the truth of his claim that she returns his regard. Unfortunately, he can't provide the most concrete proof that he has -- namely, her responses to his physical demonstrations of affection. Still, he has allies in the form of all the Gardiners, and the children could well be the most potent of them all. The question is, will Mr B be prepared to listen to them, or even to Lizzie? I presume that we shall see next time.

Tink posted a comment on Friday 27th July 2007 4:14am

Love this story!

MORE PLEASE! very soon!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 11:46am

Lovely.

Bronte7723 posted a comment on Monday 23rd July 2007 12:44am

I'm really enjoying all of your stories. My mother raised me on JA and I'm finding all your stories to be realistic and true to societal limitation, in terms of chaparones and things. I can't wait for the next installments of all your stories.

Ishi posted a comment on Sunday 22nd July 2007 8:43am

Aw, I love this chapter. Everyone's in character, as usual, and you manage to bring Anne out of her shell a bit, and make her three dimensional. I'm glad, I always love watching characters develop. A wonderful job, as usual.