Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Seritha posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd August 2007 2:17pm for Chapter Four

Wow. Thats all I really have to say at this moment and two more chapters to go. If I didn't have school in the morning I would finish this tonight but I absolutely adore this. I mean, I don't know how to describe it but alas I will just say that its amazing and hopefully come up with a better response when I finish. You are truly talented.

Sandra Leonie posted a comment on Saturday 18th August 2007 8:35pm for Chapter Four

Lovely

Ishi posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 12:43pm for Chapter Four

Oh...wow. Well, Pride and Prejudice has always been my favourite Jane Austen novel, and I just want to thank you for doing it justice. You've kept to the period and followed the rules of propriety, while still managing to show Elizabeth and Fitzwilliam's ardour for one another.

I really love this story, and if there's more, I'll be very happy. I'm not sure if it's finished or not, so I will have to beg you for more. Is there a mailing list I could join, to be made aware when you update?

Highschool Nerd posted a comment on Thursday 5th July 2007 5:46am for Chapter Four

So adorable! Update soon!

Jadite posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 4:59pm for Chapter Four

Your Austen storyline is a joy to read. The character personalities are very true to the original novel while the new direction is highly plausible and entertaining. I can't wait for your next installment.

haylared posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd July 2007 5:00am for Chapter Four

This is an excellent story. The characters are true to Austen's depictions of them, and the story line is thrilling to read. I highly anticipate the next chapter! Thank-you for sharing this wonderful work.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 12:07pm for Chapter Four

Brought tears to my eyes. Lovely ending.

By the way, should you be on the lookout for a fellow Austen fanatic to beta for you, I'm your gal. I have read P & P at least 20 times (My daughter's name is Elizabeth Jane. No joke), and have two collections of her entire works. Add to this the fact that I'm a university professor (TOEFL-prep, mostly, but also academic writing), and I think you can see that I'd be a rather good choice for beta. ;-)

Anyhow, I'm off to read your other story now. Congratulations on a wonderful fic.

Lincoln posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 9:59am for Chapter Four

Great Stuff!

I'm really enjoying this tale, as Mrs Bennet isn't putting in her ha'penny's worth and making me cringe. Now that Lizzy and Mr D. have an understanding, though, it might be entertaining to see the different Bennet's reaction (especially if Mr B went behind their backs to give permission!).

Can't wait for the next installment (either of you!)

I remain,

Lincoln