Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Anthony May posted a comment on Monday 10th November 2008 12:22pm

This is a great story. I didn't think it was possible for a Potter/Bulstrode relationship. Well, I guess brilliant writers who know how to capture the readers emotions and imaginations can mold and manipulate the world the reader is escaping to. Great Job! Can't wait for the next update.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 12:59pm

Very good chapter.

gunny

EricThorsen posted a comment on Sunday 9th November 2008 7:13am

Amazing, someone actually using sound planning principles in the wizarding world. I enjoyed this chapter very much and really enjoyed the interpersonal relations. That said, I thought the situation with Dumbledore "reading" Millicent during the visit was a little unnecessary, though your later explanation mitigated that a little bit. It will be interesting to see where this goes next. Keep up the good work.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Saturday 8th November 2008 2:29pm

Loved the chapter.

gunny

csktech posted a comment on Saturday 8th November 2008 11:29am

Aaron,

This is an amazing story. The changes in the characters are well thought out and more importantly, are justified in the story, making them all the more believable.

I wish I could say more, but right now Im so overwhelmed with the quality and vision that Im afrain I would just gush.

I look foward to more chapters.

Kyle

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 8th November 2008 8:54am

Good chapter.

However, there's a few places where it appears two paragraphs have run together. I can't find them now, but there's at least two places where someone speaks, then the next person speaking is not broken into a new paragraph as it should be. I assume it's a formatting error rather than author error. :-)

Thanks for sharing this with us.

cliviussum posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 7:31pm

Another excellent chapter; Harry and Milicent are beginning to interact well together and plans are beginning to be made for the future.
I like your 'GOSWOTAL' it is very similar to some management tools with which I am well acquainted - if not exactly under that particular acronym.
Overall a worthy continuance of your story which fits nicely into your wonderful Paladin universe/idea.
Thank you.
Tibi grates ago capituli novi. Observabo quidam insequentem et probe. Clivius

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 4:59pm

Very nice. I think that of all your stories (all of which I enjoy), this may be my favorite--in part at least because Millicent stretches Harry in ways that the others don't.

kb0 posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 3:10pm

It's nice to see this story continue, and how you have Centi bring some realism into Harry's life. Dumbledore, like most people around him, have both positive and negative effects on him. Your Slytherin tendencies in the elves to hide their true abilities is funny. Continue on... :-) Kevin

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 3:06pm

Very good chapter.

gunny

jimnjoye posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 2:18pm

THANK YOU for updating this story. I eagerly await updates. I love your portrayal of Centi. Good job.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 12:57pm

Good chapter.

gunny

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 12:20pm

Wonderful part here, and really loving the interaction between Harry and Millie, you have managed to continue to bring her character to vibrant life. Liked how she is indeed helping Harry out in the ways of the wizarding world, and definitely looking forwar to the upcoming role she continues to have in Harry's ife. Will be curious to see what all Dumbledore might try later on, and glad to see that Minerva at last seems to be more than his yes-person. The Dursley's, nice to see Harry stand up for her, as if he were by himself, he probably would take a lot more junk from them than he will at this point in time.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 11:26am

A lovely chapter - mind you, I now know more about Harry's bowel habits than I do my long-term housemate's, which may not be a good thing!
I am enjoying the relationship between Harry and Centi very much, and I hope you continue to have her be more than just an infodump, like poor Hermione became in HBP and DH.
Keep up the great job.

FrequencyQueen posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 11:15am

Nice. Harry doesn't seem angry enough with Dumbledore about his interference, and about popping in on him without the courtesy of announcing himself. I'm hoping some good comes from the goblin meeting?

Nick R. posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 9:59am

Yay! This is one of my all-time favorite HP fanfics and I am absolutely thrilled to see it updated and progressing. Excellently written (as usual) and I look forward eagerly to the next installment.

Ladegard posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 7:53am

Good chapter and I'm enjoying the use of an underutilized character. Also, nice to see you back.

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 7:37am

Good chapter.

gunny

Viridian posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 7:33am

Very interesting developments. Harry seems very... on the fence... regarding Dumbledore. The planning is interesting - not to mention very in character. It was a neccesary focusing/organizational discussion - I just hope things heat back up again next chapter.

Harry trying to recall his conversations with Hermione in order to figure out how to act was funny, yet heartwarming.

I'm very eager to see where this goes next!

Carol Layland posted a comment on Friday 7th November 2008 5:37am

Right up to this chapter I had no idea why you were writing this story instead of posting to the other two Paladin projectg stories. Now I see how this is working out and I think that you are doing a very nice job of working this story into the Paladin Universe with something just a little different. I enjoyed this chapter and the way it pulled some loose strings together for me. Thank you for this chapter Carol Layland