Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Sherman Cater posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2008 10:08am for Confessions and Connections

Thank you for another entertaining chapter of this great story.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Saturday 5th January 2008 9:52pm for Confessions and Connections

Ah! My thanks for the latest installment of this story! I loved seeing how those Lady Catherine and Caroline received their comeuppance! I wonder though if they'll stop when they are so outclassed or just keep acting up? Neither one of them seems willing to take no as a final answer. I also enjoyed seeing Darcy, Hurst and Bingley 's little conclave after Georgiana's arrival. Chuckle, it was funny when they realized that (horrors) redecorating was in their futures! As always, you story has taken me back to a most facinating world! I appriciate it very much, and look forward to the next chapter with anticipation!

Mo posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 1:34pm for Confessions and Connections

Wonderful, wonderful. This story is so different from other fan fictions I have read. I loved the way Lizzy handled Lady Cat and I love the way that Bingly is trying to drive some of the finer points of life home to Caroline.

I sincerely hope you can post another chapter very soon.

Thank you

Maria3 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 5:45am for Confessions and Connections

Very lovely.

I love Lizzy's reaction to Lady Catherine, it was brilliant and what I was expecting from her. Georgina's note and the reaction that it produced was absolutely sweet and endearing.

Congratulations in another fabulous chapter!

lucyjay posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 5:09pm for Confessions and Connections

Thank you for the lovely chapter. Everyone (except Caroline) is kind and supportive of E & D. Mr. Hurst is very good and it is nice to see him portrayed as he was.

Tink posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 3:11pm for Confessions and Connections

Another really great chapter.

It was good to see Lady C get a proper setdown. Lady C speechless!!!!! Oh My!!

Always wanting more. Love this story

Still want to see Caroline get more of what's coming to her! What a "harridan"!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 11:39am for Confessions and Connections

Oh, I loved it! And Lizzy was indeed magnificent in how she handled Lady Catherine. This is such a lovely story!

Sandra Leonie posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 8:46am for Confessions and Connections

Pamela,
Another wonderful chapter.
I love that you wrote of their deep feelings for each other in such a sweet way and Lady Catherine was dealt with very directly, I wonder if she, like Caroline, is planning to disrupt our happy couple.
Please post another chapter soon!!!!
Happy New Year.

Melferd posted a comment on Monday 31st December 2007 10:57am for Confessions and Connections

Yea!! New Chapter!! I have to say, having read all your lovely stories, I went to fanfic.net, and was completely dismayed. Your Jane Austen is wonderfully written and the characters are all in voice. The offerings there were rather disappointing in comparison. Go Elizabeth!! I always thought she could've thrown down with the old dragon more than she did.

Thanks for writing this!!