Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Cass posted a comment on Wednesday 13th February 2008 5:30pm for Of Fits and Fashions

This is such a wonderful story. Thank you for posting it! I've been following it since it began, and I just noticed the review count. I suppose the HP bent on this website is pretty strong, but hopefully you're catching the interest of future Austenites, as well.

I love the characterizations in your chapters. They're close to the book's canon, but they still deviate enough to provoke anticipation about what will happen. Sending Miss Bingley off to Ireland is, perhaps, my favorite part!

lucyjay posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2008 1:41pm for Of Fits and Fashions

I can't wait to see how the trip goes. Monique and Mrs. Annesley don't deserve to be too mistreated. I am glad Charles is being firm. Thanks for the lovely new chapter!

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2008 7:20pm for Of Fits and Fashions

This is such a great story. I love the glympse into the victorian past. Thank you so much for writing. pms

Hermia posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2008 6:06am for Of Fits and Fashions

I love this story, I've just started reading some of your others and they're all fantastic. You're very talented and I look forward to reading some more of your work.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 1:45pm for Of Fits and Fashions

Wonderful chapter! I so love how you 'handled' Caroline's reaction to the news she's being shipped off in disgrace for an entire year. And I really like the budding relationship between Lizzy and Georgiana. :-)

tinkcook posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 7:01am for Of Fits and Fashions

Great Chapter but I have the feeling we haven't heard the last of Caroline! She really is an evil person and just can't realize that she , herself, is her own worst enemy!

More please, soon.