Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Tink posted a comment on Monday 25th February 2008 1:33am

How wonderful this morning to see another chapter in this wonderful story.

I sure hope the Colonel leaves them alone but I just don't know.

And Caroline, will she really make trouble or will Elizabeth be such hit that no one will contact Caroline thus making her disgrace even more unpleasant for her. I sure hope she gets her "just" rewards!!

Can't wait until the next chapter!

Christina Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 24th February 2008 12:14pm

Nice! It'll be interesting to see what brews with Caroline's idea...

Cass posted a comment on Wednesday 13th February 2008 5:30pm

This is such a wonderful story. Thank you for posting it! I've been following it since it began, and I just noticed the review count. I suppose the HP bent on this website is pretty strong, but hopefully you're catching the interest of future Austenites, as well.

I love the characterizations in your chapters. They're close to the book's canon, but they still deviate enough to provoke anticipation about what will happen. Sending Miss Bingley off to Ireland is, perhaps, my favorite part!

lucyjay posted a comment on Sunday 3rd February 2008 1:41pm

I can't wait to see how the trip goes. Monique and Mrs. Annesley don't deserve to be too mistreated. I am glad Charles is being firm. Thanks for the lovely new chapter!

Patches posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2008 7:20pm

This is such a great story. I love the glympse into the victorian past. Thank you so much for writing. pms

Hermia posted a comment on Tuesday 29th January 2008 6:06am

I love this story, I've just started reading some of your others and they're all fantastic. You're very talented and I look forward to reading some more of your work.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 1:45pm

Wonderful chapter! I so love how you 'handled' Caroline's reaction to the news she's being shipped off in disgrace for an entire year. And I really like the budding relationship between Lizzy and Georgiana. :-)

tinkcook posted a comment on Monday 28th January 2008 7:01am

Great Chapter but I have the feeling we haven't heard the last of Caroline! She really is an evil person and just can't realize that she , herself, is her own worst enemy!

More please, soon.

Sherman Cater posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2008 10:08am

Thank you for another entertaining chapter of this great story.

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Saturday 5th January 2008 9:52pm

Ah! My thanks for the latest installment of this story! I loved seeing how those Lady Catherine and Caroline received their comeuppance! I wonder though if they'll stop when they are so outclassed or just keep acting up? Neither one of them seems willing to take no as a final answer. I also enjoyed seeing Darcy, Hurst and Bingley 's little conclave after Georgiana's arrival. Chuckle, it was funny when they realized that (horrors) redecorating was in their futures! As always, you story has taken me back to a most facinating world! I appriciate it very much, and look forward to the next chapter with anticipation!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 4:51pm

Oh, lovely! How did I miss this chapter???? I knew something was off when I read the following one!

Mo posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 1:34pm

Wonderful, wonderful. This story is so different from other fan fictions I have read. I loved the way Lizzy handled Lady Cat and I love the way that Bingly is trying to drive some of the finer points of life home to Caroline.

I sincerely hope you can post another chapter very soon.

Thank you

Maria3 posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd January 2008 5:45am

Very lovely.

I love Lizzy's reaction to Lady Catherine, it was brilliant and what I was expecting from her. Georgina's note and the reaction that it produced was absolutely sweet and endearing.

Congratulations in another fabulous chapter!

lucyjay posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 5:09pm

Thank you for the lovely chapter. Everyone (except Caroline) is kind and supportive of E & D. Mr. Hurst is very good and it is nice to see him portrayed as he was.

Tink posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 3:11pm

Another really great chapter.

It was good to see Lady C get a proper setdown. Lady C speechless!!!!! Oh My!!

Always wanting more. Love this story

Still want to see Caroline get more of what's coming to her! What a "harridan"!

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 11:39am

Oh, I loved it! And Lizzy was indeed magnificent in how she handled Lady Catherine. This is such a lovely story!

Sandra Leonie posted a comment on Tuesday 1st January 2008 8:46am

Pamela,
Another wonderful chapter.
I love that you wrote of their deep feelings for each other in such a sweet way and Lady Catherine was dealt with very directly, I wonder if she, like Caroline, is planning to disrupt our happy couple.
Please post another chapter soon!!!!
Happy New Year.

Melferd posted a comment on Monday 31st December 2007 10:57am

Yea!! New Chapter!! I have to say, having read all your lovely stories, I went to fanfic.net, and was completely dismayed. Your Jane Austen is wonderfully written and the characters are all in voice. The offerings there were rather disappointing in comparison. Go Elizabeth!! I always thought she could've thrown down with the old dragon more than she did.

Thanks for writing this!!

Teresa Lynne posted a comment on Thursday 15th November 2007 4:55pm

So Caroline is considering what Darcy might think of as a suitable punishment? She might feel that going to Ireland to be far better than what Darcy might suggest. If she had been sensible she'd have listened to her sister and minded her own buisness....but Caroline was never one to think things through. Hopefully Darcy will have the support of his friends and his other relatives when Lady Catherine expresses her opinion. At least Darcy and Elizabeth are building their relationship with finesse. It's also nice to see how Darcy and Mr. Bennett are becoming good friends as well as future in-laws. Many thanks for writing this!

lucyjay posted a comment on Wednesday 14th November 2007 12:58pm

Caroline in exile is a pleasant thought! Mr. Bennet is very kind and understanding. His daughter needed that tete-a-tete with her fiance to restore her mood. Thanks for the lovely chapter. I am enjoying this sweet story.