Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Friday 25th August 2006 12:33am for Chapter Four - Dragonslayer? Who, Me?

Mr Ollivander's stand against Grindelwald and later Moldieshorts & the Death Munchers was great. I'm fascinated by the level of detail you put into the lives of those who live in Loudon towne. The way you write about their various past times and professions, including all the detail about how bows came to be made, was brilliant.

halbarad posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2006 9:31am for Chapter Four - Dragonslayer? Who, Me?

Historical fiction meets the Harry Potter Universe.

You have a brilliant story idea here, and I wish you luck with it.

Aaran St Vines replied:

Hey, I'm a historical fiction sort of guy.

I am glad you like this.

Katie9 posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:57pm for Chapter Four - Dragonslayer? Who, Me?

I have very much enjoyed your unique fanfic, though I have no idea what one should do with an angry dragon save hide.

Aaran St Vines replied:

I am delighted you are enjoying my story.

I think Willen came up with a workable idea, even without Willen's Luck.

Thanks for your review.

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 20th March 2006 2:46pm for Chapter Four - Dragonslayer? Who, Me?

Hmmm... Interesting story, I can't wait to hear the rest of your tale!

Aaran St Vines replied:

Thanks for reading and reviewing.

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 12:48pm for Chapter Four - Dragonslayer? Who, Me?

What do you do with an angry dragon, er-lie in tha mornin'...

heheheh

This is a great story - it reminds me of the Princess Bride in some ways. Thank you for sharing it with the rest of us.

Aaran St Vines replied:

I am not sure of the comparison to the Princess Bride, but I am grateful for your review and that you are reading and enjoying my tale.


Cheers.