Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2007 2:28pm for Chapter Two - "Accio Magik!"

Well this is an intriguing start to a story, and I like the history mixed in with mythology, mixed in with your own whimsy.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

Damien posted a comment on Tuesday 6th March 2007 9:21am for Chapter Two - "Accio Magik!"

I like it so far it give the potter univers more depths.

Rebel Goddess posted a comment on Thursday 24th August 2006 5:24pm for Chapter Two - "Accio Magik!"

I think the thing I love most about this story is the use of words - Potter, Magik, Dia-Gon, Olive-Hander and all the rest. The ideas are wonderful but it's the way you twist things so that before you see it coming it all suddenly slides into place and the world is recognisable again. Hair of seer making one of the first wands is also an intriguing idea.

Graup posted a comment on Sunday 16th April 2006 6:55am for Chapter Two - "Accio Magik!"

Again, your writing is excellent, and the story is captivating.

It sounds like Willen's dungeon time is coming to an end, and he will soon be heading home.

I look forward to taking that journey with him.

Thanks for the accuracy and research you have done with this story.

You certainly have a gift for storytelling.