Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

UdderPD posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 6:56pm for Chapter Fifteen - The Three-Thirty-Three Families

I was enjoying this story up until this chapter, do I have to remember all of this to continue to read the story?

That said where is the HP/HG romance indicated on the front page?

TTFN UdderPD

DR B posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 1:55pm for Chapter Fifteen - The Three-Thirty-Three Families

Great part, loved the extra history and information on the 333 families. But I like that kind of thing, especially with my University major being History. Please get back to us with more on this story. I am eagerly waiting to see Harry's next fight in the Wizengamot and in business.

Thanks,
DRB

The Midnight Poster posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 12:49pm for Chapter Fifteen - The Three-Thirty-Three Families

Zone of Silence ? Did you ever entertain the idea of calling it "The Cone Of Silence? :)

I always enjoy when Harry stands up for the little guy but in this case, gal.

Now what about Luna?!

Kinsfire posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 12:01pm for Chapter Fifteen - The Three-Thirty-Three Families

It's interesting to realise that the manoeuvre that permits Dumbledore to function in polite society likely is also the reason that the quality of education is continually dropping at Hogwarts.

After all, if he can't help but see the very best in every person, it explains Gilderoy Lockheart and Severus Snape. I think that it will eventually kill him.

You are doing a magnificent story here, and I can't help but think that Jenkins is either about to teach Harry a lesson that Harry wasn't expecting, or more likely that Harry is about to teach the government a thing about attacking people of principle.

Christopher Estep posted a comment on Sunday 29th April 2007 10:07am for Chapter Fifteen - The Three-Thirty-Three Families

It appears that this MID is some sort of magical extortion racket (possibly DE/Riddle-connected, but definitely Dark). Meanwhile, Harry is Mending Fences (and finding new adversaries, too, if Florence Sheets is typical of the toes he and his dragonhide boots will be stepping on in the Wizengamot).