Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Hurin posted a comment on Friday 15th April 2011 5:17am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

I like your story very much, even as you stop to smell the rose a little bit too often, slowing the action. Very brave of you to incorporate Christianity into the plot. I've always felt it was implicit through out JKR's novels, and the Christian elements in DH are undeniable. That's one of the few thing I like about that mess of a book.

I hope you continue this wonderful story eventually!

karekid2006 posted a comment on Monday 15th September 2008 4:19am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

interesting

SophiaJoanna posted a comment on Thursday 4th September 2008 1:09pm for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

What a fantastic opening! Excellent writing with correct grammar and spelling. All this and H/Hr - I love the ship but rarely find H/Hr fics that I like and so far so good.

John Wilburn posted a comment on Tuesday 11th December 2007 2:28am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

Very well written. I like the idea that Mr. Granger is well able to take care of himself and his family.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Wednesday 1st August 2007 8:00am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

I knew I had started reading this before I found Great Scott, Potter, This is War at PhoenixSong.net. But I could never find it (I looked at Schnoogle and Fanfiction. You must have had it someplace like that at some point. I was going back though GSPTIW at PS and decided to try again. I googled The Granger Defense and got here (I also got PortKey and Firewhiskey, but I've never been to those, so they can't be where I saw it over a year ago).
Well, at least I know now I'm not going crazy.

storiesdr posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 1:59pm for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

Do you know that the SAS has a "sister" organisation known as the SBS (Special Boat Service) which are more tasked for marine entry and long range reconaissance.

shw30 posted a comment on Thursday 31st May 2007 2:05pm for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

omg, you're incredible. I can't believe you're writing this and Great Scott at the same time. I'd like to repeat my offer as beta for this story, and apologize- I tend to skip reading disclaimers, as I KNOW people are obviously not making a profit off this site, and did not see the Email Alert link. Thanks!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 5th July 2006 12:25am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

Good start.

gunny

Hagrid posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 1:33pm for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

Welcome aboard! I've been followin' this story on Portkey, and glad ter see the powers that be here see yer writin' fer what it is, good enough to be alongside thiers. An' now, on ter the next chapter.

Aaran St Vines replied:

Thanks for being a fan.   FFA allows me to do the parallel thing I have going.

Thanks for reading and for your kind reviews.

Cheers.

millercommamatt posted a comment on Friday 10th March 2006 5:33am for Chapter One: Defenseless Muggles

I'm glad to see you on FFA.net. Welcome to the site. By the way, I still like this story. I'm looking forward to more of the series.

-millercommamatt

Aaran St Vines replied:

Thanks for the welcome and for all of your kind reviews.