Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

James Barber posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 1:39pm for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Hey great chapter and outstanding battle scenes, but you are forgetting something major: You yourself said something in the chapter before this that could help if not end the war with voldie and take away the power of fudge/umbitch/sheets in the wizengamot: and that is remember when the squib female was explaining about what percy weasley did for the americans and how that got the weasley fortune taken over by malfoy family and the weasley votes given to umbitch family for 10 GENERATIONS! Well those ten generations are over and the Weasleys should now be able to claim those votes back from umbitch and that will virtually take the power in the wizengamot away from the fudge/umbitch/sheets power brokers!

I sure hope you use this, cause that scene where they bring up the truth in the wizengamot and then legally take umbitch votes away from her and give them to Arthur Weasley! who will then vote with Potter/Smith queqe that would be so cool!

mathiasgranger posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 1:02pm for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

I've read other reviews comparing Fudge to Chamberlain, and likewise I can honestly see one man taking the position of Churchill.

Percy Weasley will offer no quarter, and while he is extremely young and inexperienced, a man filled with passion and a mission is much more dangerous than Harry, who is too idealistic even now to make much of a dent in the pureblood power block.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me overly if Percy didn't have some priceless tid bits of blackmail on Umbridge amongst others.

Thanks for writing,
Matt

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 11:35am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Sort of amazed that Moldie attacked right at the celebration and that he didn't arrive and have fun himself
Wouldn't the removal of arms and legs at the shoulder/hip be more effective?
Even though there were no official Aurors there, for some very strange reason that implies that Fudge really thought he had a peace, wouldn't they have still been there to celebrate or protect?
Do the goblins have a brain in their head? Where were they to protect theirs?

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 10:31am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Wow. I'll say it again, you are one of the most intense writers of battles, be they physical or political in fanfics today. To start out with Harry and his handling of the MID man, and the DE's who attacked there from the Wizangamot meeting, and then the last battle in the Alley, with a weak simpering Fudge, I can honestly hope and pray that this is going to be his downfall at last, as I cannot see the Wizangamot let this go unless they are marked DE's. Loved that moment with Harry and Hermione, and that Harry finally let his feelings be known, and that McNair got his good.

Tumshie posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 10:25am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Wow, absolutely fantastic, thank you once again.
I really enjoy your Paladin stories, off to read the alternative version.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 9:07am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Great chapter! Go Harry and Hermione! Glad to see he finally got his thumb out of it and got on with their relationship.

MacNair got off easy. I would've said "To the Pain," and used the punishement Wesley threatened Humperdink with in 'The Princess Bride', that was hands, feet, eyes, nose and tongue(or was it lips?) if I remember correctly, with the hearing left intact so that he could hear the screams of horror from all who beheld him.....

jimnjoye posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 8:46am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Great chapter! I've always liked the combination of Ginny and Neville. Ginny is just the girl to stand up to Augusta when she needs a dressing down. I look forward to all of your updates.

dougal74 posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 8:25am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

ANother well written chapter and welll worth the wait.

If Fudge is your Chamberlain; does this make Harry your Churchill?

I await you nxt installment with glee.

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 7:01am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Great chapter. Lots of good conflict and action. Nice job.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 6:47am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

V intense chapter, esp. at the end. Tell me, if there's a lull, will Fudge proclaim 'Lord Thingy has missed the knight's bus'?

I hope Harry hurries and gives Hermione the info on 'the old ways' -- he's going to have to know them!

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 6:24am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

Ooh, you do write great battles. Now, why do i have the feeling that this will all have been Harry's fault at the next Wizened game meeting?

g

bonnie posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 4:58am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

EXCELLENT!

takon65 posted a comment on Sunday 14th September 2008 4:09am for Chapter Twenty-One - Peace In Our Time

This was a powerful chapter. I enjoyed it immensely. Your writing is very addictive, I can't wait till the next chapter. Thank you very much.