Content Harry Potter Jane Austen by Pamela St Vines

Reviews

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 1:30pm for Chapter Twenty-Two - A Day That Will Live In Infamy!

Boy, did'nt I want to smack the fat off of Fudge there, and really looking forward to when he finally falls, as he's gotten to the point that I don't see how he stays in office except as he has so many in his pocket, or vice versa. Great to see Umbridge's teeth somewhat removed, and can't wait for Sheets to get hers. Ron, well, he needs to grow up, as it's definitely becoming tiresome for him to just act an idiot around Harry when he seems to feel slighted, and glad to see that Harry isn't so willing to just forgive and forget like he did so many times before.

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 1:04pm for Chapter Twenty-Two - A Day That Will Live In Infamy!

I want to strangle Fudge and just about crowed in delight at what happened to Umbridge. Getting someone to yell at their computer screen is masterful writing.

The extra slap in the face of no "Mis-tah" to Fudge is just icing. He tries to discommode Harry and he ends up getting slapped for it.

Lots of politics interspersed with a touch of action. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 12:48pm for Chapter Twenty-Two - A Day That Will Live In Infamy!

Just a what-for - I didn't see that you had updated both stories until AFTER I'd left a review. You might want to consider updating on consecutive days, so the updates are more visible (yeah, I know, in your abundant spare time...)?

warpwizard posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 11:55am for Chapter Twenty-Two - A Day That Will Live In Infamy!

Good stuff, lots of nice plot progression. Glad to see the Weasley's get their RtR back. And the rise of the Quibbler. And a final cliffhanger, darn you...I want the next chapter NOW! Thanks for writing.

DrT posted a comment on Sunday 15th February 2009 10:05am for Chapter Twenty-Two - A Day That Will Live In Infamy!

Another interesting and well-thought out chapter. Thanks for keeping the story going! Still hoping to see some magical security firms appearing. . . .